Ausdruck von www.hotelsabine.com am 12.12.2018
© 2018 http://www.hotelsabine.com
Enjoy our hospitality
A relaxed atmosphere in the parlor, a crackling chimney fire and the fragrance of glogg are all necessary for a cozy get-together for every excited winter sports man!
The morning starts with a rich breakfast-buffet, where everybody will find his favorite dish:
- a great variety of daily home-baked bread
- best quality of different cheeses: semi-hard cheese, cream cheese, mould cheese, traditional Bergkäse, etc.
- various sausage-specialties
- fresh and locally grown vegetables
- milk and dairy products from the domestic dairy factory
- natural yoghurt, fruit yoghurt and cottage cheese
- home made jams
- home made dried fruit
- grains: sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame, linseeds, etc.
- honey and Nutella
- fruit salad and fresh fruits
- different cereals
- eggs, scrambled eggs or ham and eggs
- fruit juices
- sparkling wine and salmon
Our Zirbenstube is opened from 12am until 2pm (Tuesday: day off) and our cooks will fulfill you your wishes. On sunny days, you can sit on our sun terrace.
Neither are you going to miss out on a salad buffet with homemade oil and vinegar or cream dressings nor an evening with Fondue or a candle light dinner.
A lovingly decorated wine cellar built with bricks of the K & K monarchy with well-stocked wine completes the gourmet offer. Our diploma sommelier Sabine will be pleased to advise you.